[langsec-discuss] Brainoverflow and basic understanding

Dan Hirsch thequux at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:52:38 UTC 2012

It is worth mentioning that Ada is not particularly functional, as
languages go. It's at its core a structured programming language, with
object-oriented bits tacked on. Unlike C++, which has a very similar
description, Ada also has a very strict yet expressive type system.

All in all, it's a neat language, but not one that's particularly
suited to langsec work.

--tq