[langsec-discuss] Langsec advice for implementing a website

Joshua Herman jherma8 at uic.edu
Tue Jun 12 20:55:25 UTC 2012

To all:
Hello, I just joined this email list and I am designing a website in
python with bottle.py. Due to my understanding of your talk I have
considered these design goals
1. All templates are finite state machines. No embedded python code
can exist other than including other templates or simple conditionals.
2. Any routing by my controller is a regular expression that I design
to be regular.
3. State is managed through a controller. The controller can have a
FSM specification.
Any other tips would be great. Thank you for reading this email.
Sincerely,
Joshua Jay Herman
Student Research Programmer of
The Computation Population Biology Laboratory
 at University of Illinois at Chicago