[langsec-discuss] Workshop

zeroskillor zeroskillor at zeroskillor.org
Wed Feb 6 14:45:43 UTC 2013

Hello Langsec ML,

First of all Iam really glad to found this list over some hints from the
ususal suspects.
My name is Florian Grunert aka @zeroskillor (this name is a perfect
description of my statusquo in the debate). Iam working at the
University of Osnabrueck(Europe) and Iam fucking interested in this
topic. Short interests and intentions of mine :P

1. at langsec workshop:

I think the best way to solve the workshop problem is to make more than
one event; some possible conditons could be one on the American
continent and one on the european continent. The people who can attend
on both physically are in advantage(on time and money), but nevertheless
we can stream the bigger events form one place to another or just record
it.

The question is, if we make a new meeting with new setup and a lot of
work, or we try to use existing stuff/infrastructure from other confs? I
prefer the last one.

So this year there will be a lot of confs and meetings where some of us
will be for sure! I think to make a doodle whatever survey/poll is maybe
interesting. I dont know if this fits into your mind set...
http://www.doodle.com/tdnmdp5qwr3mwq2d

I will start with the confs I will attend this year in Europe:

Berlinsides
Netherlands Hack Camp (Observe hack make)
30c3 or maybe ehsm.eu

If you want to add some confs in the list, give me hint

Also our hackerspace in Münster www.warpzone.ms will have in the mid of
this year enough space for nearly 40-50 people. This could be possible
emergency solution.

greetz

zeroskillor