[langsec-discuss] Workshop

Trey Darley trey at kingfisherops.com
Wed Feb 6 20:20:39 UTC 2013

"Meredith L. Patterson" <clonearmy at gmail.com> wrote:

>We have some funding; anyone have any strong opinions about time,
>place, or appropriate conferences to piggyback on (if that's
>advisable)? Agenda? Topics? I have no idea what I'm doing here, this
>just sounds like an idea whose time is overdue.

Hiya, Meredith -

What about running it as a BoF session during USENIX Security [0] ? I'm sure you'd get plenty of support from USENIX, it's in Washington, DC this year (hence roughly equidistant for Europe and US West Coast), and as it's in August there's still ample time for planning the agenda.

Just a thought...

[0]: https://www.usenix.org/conference/usenixsecurity13

Cheers,
Trey