[langsec-discuss] Workshop

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 02:35:06 UTC 2013

I'd favor an east coast location myself. This is topic that done well
interests me, and for various reasons other locations would be more tricky
to find the time in the coming year.

Please note that my perspective is as someone bootstrapping  a company that
uses Haskell to write industrial grade tools for numerical computation /
large scale data analysis (as well as to a lesser extent static analysis
tools for software correctness if current trends continue. )

Please bear in mind my perspective and possible contribution is only that
of a hard core haskeller whose professional focus is building better tools
to solve hard problems a little bit more easily.

Cheers

Carter Schonwald
Pres and Principal Engineer
WellPosed