[langsec-discuss] delimited base64 file specification

lee hughes toxicnaan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:36:52 UTC 2013

So, just because i've installed a new multiterrabit routing platform, it's
now okay to send uncompress data everywhere? what about encryption, most
schemes compress, and then encrypt.

If bandwidth is unlimited and scales on moores law (it doesn't). the i can
just transmit binary data to you like this via email.

0101010101010110100110101001010101010101010101010011110110110010101010010101011101010101101010101

There you go, job done! I think there's no denying what that is..however
256 bits for ever 1 bit i send you! awesome! :-)

oh no! was that stream big endian or small endian!! DOH!

:-)

Lee