[langsec-discuss] HTML syntax trees for Ruby (Joe Mitola)

Dr. Joseph Mitola III joe.mitola at comcast.net
Wed Aug 28 12:35:16 UTC 2013

Hi, All
   I'm the cognitive radio guy (Google Mitola cognitive radio) and I
know only enough language stuff to be dangerous.
But now that I'm retired and consulting for several companies as well as
a couple of startup companies, I joined langsec to look for more or less
what Arne is proposing.
If somehow the langsec community can overcome the pitfalls including
those that Will Sargent pointed out, then you'd be making an important
contribution to communications technology.
Next generation cell phones are so incredibly insecure that what I might
call Arne's "just in time HTML serialization" would be an important
contribution to the smart phone community.
As langsec makes progress, I will be glad to connect you all to that
community should you all be interested
   Best regards
joe

--
Dr. Joseph Mitola III, Mitola's STATISfaction
Consultant, Hume Center of Virginia Tech
703-314-5709  jmitola at ieee.org