[langsec-discuss] Fwd: [BAHA] tracking the source of data

travis+ml-langsec at subspacefield.org travis+ml-langsec at subspacefield.org
Mon Oct 28 23:34:01 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is precisely the point of this list, but I
thought the readers of this list might find the attached message with
my thoughts on data source tracking interesting (originally sent to
the Bay Area Hackers Association mlist I run).

Also, I noticed langsec.org has no home.  If you are interested in
hosting on my server, I run several mlists and websites off there, so
the incremental cost to me is zero, and the content fits in rather
well with my interests.
--
http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
Becoming good at war often involves becoming bad at peace.