[langsec-discuss] LangSec Workshop at IEEE SPW 2014, Sun May 18, 2014

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Thu Nov 21 04:56:05 UTC 2013

Dear All,

    We will hold a LangSec workshop as a part of the IEEE CS Security and
Privacy Workshops (http://www.ieee-security.org/TC/SPW2014/index.html),
co-located with the Symposium on Security and Privacy at the Fairmont San
Jose Hotel. Our workshop will be a full-day workshop on Sunday May 18,
2014.

    The CFP and other info is now posted at http://spw14.langsec.org/ .
Please feel free to advertise and suggest it to potential sponsors! We
would like to work out a way to waive or reduce the registration fees for
industry programmers, students, hackers and enthusiasts.

    Needless to say, please do submit your research or case study papers!

    Thank you very much & hoping to see you at the workshop,

--Sergey