[langsec-discuss] LangSec Workshop at IEEE SPW 2014, Sun May 18, 2014

Meredith L. Patterson clonearmy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 05:53:13 UTC 2013

We're in the process of editing a series of video tutorials on using Hammer
to implement simple grammars and composed systems of protocols, using
Base64 for the former and JSON-RPC over HTTP for the latter. All the
content will be available free on YouTube, with full sample code available
as well.

With luck it'll be out by the end of this year.

Cheers,
--mlp