[langsec-discuss] langsec in oz

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:18:38 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I've been interested in langsec for a while, with a recent resurgence.

This paper (http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.71.3854&rep=rep1&type=pdf)
and work done by Len and M.Patterson on FSM and weird machines.

I'm looking to do some work on the new mozart2 virtual machine
(github.com/mozart/mozart2)

I'm here to ask for advice on proceeding, I'd like to know of any
papers that should be read, example works that have been done.

Also I recall there was a tool recently released IIRC the name had
"kernel" in it. It was a tool that allowed one to formalize one's
programming language. I'd love to know the full name of the program.

Kind regards
Stewart