[langsec-discuss] unconditional programming

Eric Gragsone eric.gragsone at erisresearch.org
Tue Jan 28 21:46:31 UTC 2014

I thought this blog post would be relevant to langsec.

"Control structures have been around nearly as long as programming but
it's hard for me to see them as more than an annoyance.  Over and over
again, I find that better code has fewer if-statements, fewer
switches, and fewer loops.  Often this happens because developers are
using languages with better abstractions.  They aren't consciously
trying to avoid control structures but they do."

http://michaelfeathers.typepad.com/michael_feathers_blog/2013/11/unconditional-programming.html

-Eric

--
-[Voluntas Vincit Omnia]-