[langsec-discuss] Registration for IEEE SPW LangSec workshop open, program to be announced next week

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Sat Mar 15 22:36:10 UTC 2014

Dear All,

     Online registration forms for IEEE SPW workshops, including LangSec
SPW workshop are open. To register, please follow the link at

            http://spw14.langsec.org/registration-info.html .

     The workshop is on Sunday May 18 (at the same location and just before
the main IEEE Security & Privacy Symposium.) Hotel information and group
reseravtions code has also been posted: http://spw14.langsec.org/travel-info.html

     Workshop program will be announced by Friday of next week.

     If you would like to attend but need assistance please send me a
personal email. We may have a small budget to offset registration fees
and some travel costs.

     Thank you,

--Sergey