[langsec-discuss] Breaking X.509 cert validation with frankencerts

Meredith L. Patterson clonearmy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:26:41 UTC 2014

Oh, that's clever. I'd been headed down the symbolic-execution path for
X.509 parse tree differentials, but GA fuzzing bred from real-world certs
and synthetic cert parts is both hilarious and clearly effective. I wonder
if we should invite them for an afternoon presentation, if they'll be
around in time.

Cheers,
--mlp