[langsec-discuss] Theory of Computing - Recommended Resourcess

Orion systmkor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 22:25:29 UTC 2014

I have a growing interest in Language Security. However I haven't take
my Theory of Computation class yet in my Computer Science program. I
have recently realized that theory of computation is a very necessary
prerequisite to lang sec. What resources would you recommend as a great
place to start. I have taken a class in algorithms and discrete
mathematics though decently rusty in both.

Orion