[langsec-discuss] lowRISC

Andrew munin at mimisbrunnr.net
Sat Jan 3 19:54:52 UTC 2015

the SAFE CPU is working on this too:
http://www.crash-safe.org/assets/ieee-hst-2013-paper.pdf

Ben Pierce, or the authors at BAE on that paper, would probably know
about the actual systems realization.

Incidentally, investigation of systems of this kind go way back, you
can find the precursors to it in this work by Fenton:
http://comjnl.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/2/143.full.pdf and by
Denning: http://faculty.nps.edu/dedennin/publications/lattice76.pdf