[langsec-discuss] Preliminary program for Second LangSec IEEE S&P Workshop posted

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Mon Mar 9 16:20:14 UTC 2015

Dear All,

      We just posted the preliminary program and abstracts for the Second
LangSec IEEE S&P Workshop, which will take place on May 21, 2015 in San
Jose, CA, co-located with the IEEE Security & Privacy Symposium. The venue
will be the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose.

      The program looks exciting! :) Of course, all materials will be
published on the langsec.org site after the workshop.

      Registration details will be posted shortly. We may be able to
offer a limited amount of help with the registration fees if needed.

      Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop,

--Sergey & Meredith