[langsec-discuss] Reminder: early bird registration and hotel rates run out TOMORROW.

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:08:35 UTC 2016

Dear All,

     The early bird registration rate and the discounted hotel conference
rate run out _tomorrow_, Friday April 15.

     According to the IEEE S&P website,
https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1809552, the hotel
booking must be made before 5pm EST (and is subject to block availability).

     Please note that our webpage had a different date for the hotel rate
cut-off. I apologize for the error and any inconvenience due to it.

     Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop,

--Sergey