[langsec-discuss] proven-correct parsers

Matthew Wilson diakopter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:57:38 UTC 2016

I hadn't seen this paper/repo referenced on this list or any of the
links from langsec.org, so I thought it might be helpful to point out.
I realize the answer to my question is generally agreed upon by the
list participants...

On second thought, it occurs to me that perhaps you didn't see the
link I included (since you didn't quote it) to the parsing-parses
Github repo of JasonGross?
https://github.com/JasonGross/parsing-parses or the paper
https://people.csail.mit.edu/jgross/personal-website/papers/2015-jgross-thesis.pdf

--