[langsec-discuss] Ethereum cryptocurrency fundamentally unsound?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:24:31 UTC 2016

yes it is unsound. in some respects its worse than C / PDP11 style systems.
but without the decades of investment in software assurance tools that
still aren't where they should be

please note that this is my professional/personal opinion as a PL /
computer science researcher, and is strictly my opinion rather than
official stance of any organizations i may or may not be affiliated with :)

-Carter