[langsec-discuss] Archives not accessible

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Tue Nov 8 18:16:46 UTC 2016

Is there a specific reason why the archives
of this ML are not accessible?
(https://mail.langsec.org/pipermail/langsec-discuss)

I’d like to share the thread on TJSON with people
from our functional meetup for example, since it contains
interesting discussions of context-free vs. context-sensitive.

Maybe there is a way to forward a whole tree of mails,
but I’m not aware of it. (I’m using mutt.)

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es