[langsec-discuss] Announcing the 4th LangSec IEEE Security & Privacy Workshop May 25, 2017 in San Jose, CA

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Mon Jan 2 05:41:30 UTC 2017

Dear All,

The Fourth LangSec IEEE Security & Privacy Workshop will be held on May 25, 2017
at the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, CA. As before, it will be co-located with the
IEEE Security & Privacy Symposium.

The workshop website is at http://spw17.langsec.org/ . Please post this link or
the new 1-page workshop flier http://spw17.langsec.org/spw17-langsec-flier.pdf
wherever appropriate!

The current deadline for submitting papers, research reports, industry case
studies, and panel proposals is Feb 3, 2017.

This year, we will try something new: a LangSec Hackathon of implementing secure
parsers for selected protocols using the Hammer toolkit. We are working out the
organizational details and sponsorship---please step up if you can help!

Wishing you a happy and productive New Year!