[langsec-discuss] Finalized LangSec workshop program posted; early bird registration ends Apr 21

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Mon Apr 10 17:39:15 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We posted the finalized program from the May 25 workshop:
   http://spw17.langsec.org/workshop-program.html

Early bird registration ends on April 21. The hotel conference rate ends April
25 (at 5pm EST or until rooms last, according to the hotel).

Please encourage anyone interested to attend the Hackathon the day before,
http://spw17.langsec.org/hackathon.html. It's free, and we have an amazing
line-up of tutorials, by creators of Nom and libFuzzer, and, of course, Hammer.
Ask them to email me so that we can plan space & caffeine.

Hoping to see you at the workshop,

--Sergey & Meredith