[langsec-discuss] Finalized LangSec workshop program posted; early bird registration ends Apr 21

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Sun Apr 16 22:36:48 UTC 2017

Hello Nils,

We are thinking of starting one, but we currently lack organizational support
in Europe.

The Troopers.de conference in Heidelberg sponsored a LangSec meet-up last year
during the conference, and there appeared to be interest in growing it, but a
full-scale academic workshop typically needs local academic affiliation and
support. We are looking for that, but so far no such commitment has been
offered.

Thank you,

--Sergey