[langsec-discuss] 5th IEEE LangSec Security & Privacy Workshop, May 24, 2018, San Francisco

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Tue Nov 28 06:26:48 UTC 2017

Dear All,

The website for the 5th LangSec Security & Privacy Workshop, co-located with
IEEE Security & Privacy Symposium, is now live at

                        http://spw18.langsec.org/

The submission deadline for papers, research reports, and industry case studies
will be January 31, 2018 (and may be extended if needed).

We are interested in focusing this year's workshop on *LangSec automation*,
i.e., any kind of automation that helps detect, fix, or test parsers for LangSec
anti-patterns, and to replace instances of such anti-patterns with LangSec-solid
implementations. Of course, any other relevant submissions are welcome!

Please note the new venue for the workshop: we will be moving from San Jose to
San Francisco, together with the S&P Symposium.

Thank you,

--Sergey, on behalf of the LangSec SPW PC