[langsec-discuss] Paper submission deadline for LangSec SPW'18 approaching

Sergey Bratus sergey at cs.dartmouth.edu
Sat Jan 27 02:26:25 UTC 2018

Dear All,

The paper deadline for the 5th LangSec IEEE Security & Privacy workshop 2018 is
approaching fast! It is currently set at January 31, but, as in previous years,
we'll consider an extension if enough potential submitters request it.

If you know of a good potential submission, please take the time now to
encourage it, be it an academic paper, an industry case study, or a
research-in-progress report.

Please note that this year's workshop will take place in San Francisco. We are
looking to coordinate with the local meetup communities to have a LangSec meetup
before or after the workshop. Stay tuned.

Thank you,

--Sergey & Meredith